Make A Difference today
Join Asmee As A Volunteer:
With busy lives, it can be hard to find time to volunteer. However, the benefits of volunteering can be enormous. Volunteering offers vital help to people in need, worthwhile causes, and the community, but the benefits can be even greater for you, the volunteer. The right match can help you to find friends, connect with the community, learn new skills, and even advance your career.
Giving to others can also help protect your mental and physical health. It can reduce stress, combat depression, keep you mentally stimulated, and provide a sense of purpose. While it’s true that the more you volunteer, the more benefits you’ll experience, volunteering doesn’t have to involve a long-term commitment or take a huge amount of time out of your busy day. Giving in even simple ways can help those in need and improve your health and happiness.
Benefits of volunteering: 4 ways to feel healthier and happier
- Volunteering connects you to others
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body
- Volunteering can advance your career
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
You can volunteer:
- As an elementary school teacher under the banner of Asmee Shiksha Kendra
- As a trainer for any skill development initiative (currently running are stitching, mehandi and craft) under the banner of Asmee Kaushal Vikas Kendra
- As a health awareness lead for services like women hygiene and dignity, kids’ health under the banner of Asmee Swasthya Sewayein
- As a Goodwill Ambassador to create awareness among masses about above-mentioned Asmee Initiatives and others like “Do Something Drastic, Say No To Plastic”, “Vote For A Better India” etc.
For more information, please feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Contributions Matter:
All the Asmee initiatives are possible due to generous and continued financial/in-kind contributions of our donors across the country (we are not accepting any overseas transaction contribution at this time).
Please make your cheque/draft in the name of “Asmee Foundation” and send it to C-317, Princess Park, Ahinsa Khand II, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP-201010
-Direct Bank Transfer Details
Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.
in name of: Asmee Foundation
A/c No.: 244405000135
A/c Type: Current Account
IFSC Code: ICIC0002444
Bank Address: Exotica Elegance Arcade
9A, Mall Road, Mahiuddin Pur Kanawni,
Near Delhi Public School Indirapuram,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh-201014